Compassionate, expert care is available to you.
Worried about your milk supply?
Feeding not easy and enjoyable?
Breastfeeding is a learned art.
Professional lactation support is key to reach your breastfeeding goals.
Warm, evidence-based support
- Breastfeeding during illness
- Breastfeeding a medically fragile baby
- Infant stooling concerns
- Preterm and early term babies
- Breastfeeding after birth trauma
- Breastfeeding after C-section
- Discomfort during feeding or pumping
- Milk supply concerns including over supply, low supply, increasing supply
- IGT (insufficient glandular tissue) and hypoplasia
- Mastitis, engorgement, plugged ducts, abscess
- Lactation after breast surgery (e.g. implants, augmentation, reduction and trauma)
- Going back to work or school
Auburn, Cameron Park, Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Galt, Gold River, Granite Bay, Lodi, Orangevale, Placerville, Rancho Cordova, Rescue, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Sloughhouse, Wilton, Woodland
If you do not find your town listed, please call me and we can make arrangements for your care either by me, or a qualified provider in your area as available.