Compassionate, expert care is available to you.
Worried about your milk supply?
Feeding not easy and enjoyable?
Breastfeeding is a learned art.
Professional lactation support is key to reach your breastfeeding goals.
Warm, evidence-based support
- Pain with latch
- Nipple damage
- Weight gain issues
- Mastitis, engorgement, and plugged ducts
- Help with pumping
- Preterm and early term babies
- IGT (insufficient glandular tissue) and hypoplasia
- Infant stooling concerns
- Breastfeeding during illness
- Going back to work or school
- Breastfeeding after birth trauma
- Breastfeeding after C-section
- Breastfeeding a medically fragile baby
- Milk supply concerns including over supply, low supply, increasing supply
- Lactation after breast surgery (e.g., augmentation, reduction and trauma)
- Prental Consultations
Auburn, Cameron Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Galt, Gold River, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Lodi, Orangevale, Placerville, Rancho Cordova, Rescue, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Sloughhouse, Wilton, Woodland
If you do not find your town listed, please call me and we can make arrangements for your care either by me, or a qualified provider in your area as available.